• Specially designed DEHP Free measured volume set
with large calibrated burette chamber of 150 ml.
• Manufactured from USP class VI approved flexible
• Easy to read scale with white contrast background.
• Floating auto shut off valve acts as floating indicator and
automatically shut off the drain path when the chamber
gets empty to prevent any air trapping into the fluid line on
entering patient’s venous system.
• Micro dropper of 60 drops per ml.
• Sharp piercing spike provided with built in air inlet
containing bacteria barrier filter.
• Separate plugs for extra medication and change over.
• Roller type flow controller provides accurate flow control.
• “Y” injection site for extra medication.
• No-kink device prevents kinking of tube during transport.
• Sterile, individually packed in blister pack.
• Box of 10/ Master Box of 100